3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 ounce sliced pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the chicken thighs in a 9 by 13 baking pan.
3. In a bowl, mix together the mayo, parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powder.
4. Evenly spread this over the chicken.
5. Bake the chicken for 30 minutes until the top is slightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
7. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.